Model Cars Magazine Forum

Gapp & Roush Pro Stock Pinto Decals?

Does anyone make decals for this version of the Gapp & Roush Pro Stock Pinto in the attached pictures?

I know Perry's Resin makes Gapp & Roush Pro Stock Pinto decals but they are for the other version.

GappRoushPintoPS7-vi.jpg

GappRoushPintoPSJune76-vi.jpg

Edited by crowe-t

I started out posting the Slixx sheet "E" but it doesn't really look like what you're after. I haven't seen anything with the lettering exactly like the car pictured. Sorry.

Slixx Decals 05 QUARTER PANEL SHEET E

Never noticed this before. But with some creative masking one could get pretty close to this actual car with just that sheet

I have another sheet , made by..scale modeling by chris..it is for the mustang 2 ..same decals as for pinto..i have no way of posting pictures..go to ..www.google.com       type in..   images gap roush mustang ii    decals have..gold gap & roush,white hood decal, white roof decal with a red stripe,356 pro, in  red stripe with white insert...donot know what the differ is in the pinto an mustang 2...looks like this would work??  this is a discontued sheet...you deceide...oldr-n-drt

I have another sheet , made by..scale modeling by chris..it is for the mustang 2 ..same decals as for pinto..i have no way of posting pictures..go to ..www.google.com       type in..   images gap roush mustang ii    decals have..gold gap & roush,white hood decal, white roof decal with a red stripe,356 pro, in  red stripe with white insert...donot know what the differ is in the pinto an mustang 2...looks like this would work??  this is a discontued sheet...you deceide...oldr-n-drt

PM sent!