Model Cars Magazine Forum

My 1970 Hemi 'cuda

Dann Tier

8 minutes ago, iamsuperdan said:

Awesome. Can't say I have ever seen you tackle something not European. Except for the Invader of course.

As always, watching, drooling, taking notes.

Lol!, thanks, Bud!!, much appreciated!!  I have soooo many different kits - think it would shock people, lol

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dann Tier said:

Okay, i've figured out that i will make a roll cage similar to this one;

Glad you are adding a cage, a car with this much power and traction at the rear wheels would need some reinforcing.

Edited by afx

Looking good Dann, I'd check there's room down the sides of the seats for that cage ( unless your not using standard ones ) as they seem quite wide. I'm playing around with my Cuda interior now so thought I'd mention it !

Should be a beast when complete, looking forward to more on this !

7 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

Does this make over 30 on the bench now? ?  No battery terminal clamps on that photo-etch?  You going to use the wheel arch and window trim too? ?  The hood a test shot, looks awesome.  Power on my man!

It feels like it, lol! There werent?...what a rip-off!, lol...I think you already know about the PE wheel arch, and window trim.....heck no!!, whens the last time you saw Flat trim like that?...it would look like someone just glued PE on, lol

Edited by Dann Tier

6 hours ago, Lowlife ! ! said:

Looking good Dann, I'd check there's room down the sides of the seats for that cage ( unless your not using standard ones ) as they seem quite wide. I'm playing around with my Cuda interior now so thought I'd mention it !

Should be a beast when complete, looking forward to more on this !

Thanks for the heads-up, bud!...i will check. How is yours looking?

• 2 weeks later...