Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Did You Accomplish Today? (Model Car Work)

On 8/27/2024 at 5:47 PM, catpack68 said:

I was able to get my Hasegawa Type 2 Pick Up painted today. The top is Tamiya Pure White and bottom color is Tamiya Lin Gray. I also got the fender painted for the C1 Models Beetle fender scooter Tamiya Red. I hope to have it all in clear soonšŸ¤ž

IMG_4200.jpeg

Looks awesome! Ā Who makes the push bar bumper thingy?

Interior for my ā€˜39 Chev coupe is almost done finally. First time doing something other than box stock. Used leather from an old car seat for the doors and dash, may remove it from the dash and just paint it brown. Seats, steering wheel, arm rests, window crank and carpets are 3D printed - door, panels are styreneIMG_4940.thumb.jpeg.d3a0a572360298d9512c4113499c322e.jpeg

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JollySipper said:

I absolutely love love love when oversized 'factory' wheels are used on a build......... Those big Firebird wheels really set that Pontiac off!

Thanks, the wheels were a recent change never planned on firebird wheels but i figured nobody had done them in scale or 1:1 so i went for it and really happy with the results

• Thanks 1