Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modified Stocker

James, I love the colour!  It is a typical "had a can of paint in the shed so we used it" type of colour that backyard racers of the era would have used.

If you have a stash of tyres to choose from, just about anything will look better than the massive steamroller rubber that comes with the Modified Stocker series.  The treaded Goodyears from the MPC Slammer kits or the old Monogram sprintcar tyres  ( or resin copies) will add the finishing touch to your creation.

Cheers

Alan

2 hours ago, alan barton said:

James, I love the colour!  It is a typical "had a can of paint in the shed so we used it" type of colour that backyard racers of the era would have used.

If you have a stash of tyres to choose from, just about anything will look better than the massive steamroller rubber that comes with the Modified Stocker series.  The treaded Goodyears from the MPC Slammer kits or the old Monogram sprintcar tyres  ( or resin copies) will add the finishing touch to your creation.

Cheers

Alan

Thanks. I don't have a lot of spare parts yet, only been back in the hobby a few months. But I'm working on it, buying kits at Hobby Lobby when they have the 40% off weeks.