Model Cars Magazine Forum

1964 and a half Mustang

This is a kit I picked up at Ollie's. Nice kit. Paint is Tamiya XF 21 Sky. Revive It floor polish was applied as a gloss. Basically OOB build, added plug wires and a fuel line to the engine. Neither of the two top choices would fit correctly, so I just left it so I could swap them for a down and up top. I still need to add a few decals to the emblems. All comments welcome and thanks for looking. 

IMGP9643.JPG

IMGP9644.JPG

IMGP9645.JPG

IMGP9646.JPG

IMGP9649.JPG

IMGP9651.JPG

IMGP9653.JPG

IMGP9654.JPG

IMGP9661.JPG

IMGP9662.JPG

IMGP9663.JPG

IMGP9664.JPG

• Like 10

Like the not often seen paint color choice. The detailing of the engine, interior and body vents are all cleanly done. Great looking build. 

Nice Mustang there James, I was almost expecting it to have the straight six engine. The non standard colour choice looks nice against the white interior. Well done. 

Cheers, 

David. 😎👍

Very attractive Mustang. The color reminds of the light green first offered on the 67 Mustangs. My parents bought a 67 notchback in that shade. I didn't really care for it back then but it would be my first choice now !!