Model Cars Magazine Forum

37 Ford Coupe

Modlbldr

Great looking build style and color. I like the flame decals, were they in the kit? There was a time when the '37 Ford was called "The Ugly Duckling". Hard to imagine why looking at your '37 Ford builds. They all have the stance and the smooth paint and engines done right.  

• Thanks 1

Agree with many others here, there is something that is SO appealing about that yellow paint job! It really works well with the flames and the whole feel of this hot rod. Well done.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, espo said:

Great looking build style and color. I like the flame decals, were they in the kit? There was a time when the '37 Ford was called "The Ugly Duckling". Hard to imagine why looking at your '37 Ford builds. They all have the stance and the smooth paint and engines done right.  

Thanks! No, the decals were not in the kit. I believe they came from a 55 Chevy.

16 hours ago, ncbuckeye67 said:

That's beautiful! Is the yellow a pearl coat?

The yellow is Testors Daytona yellow  with Testors White Lightning over the top.

15 hours ago, JollySipper said:

These are really fun kits, aren't they? and They always turn out great, just like yours did! Where are the Radirs from, if I may ask?

Thanks. Sorry, I can't remeber. I'd love to have a few more sets.

Later-

• Like 1

Your yellow coupe is very pleasing to the eyes, that colour against the white interior, running boards and white walls is awesome. Well done Tom on all your 37s.

Cheers, 

David. 😎👍

• Thanks 1