Model Cars Magazine Forum

looking for scale 14" buick rally wheels

I've been wanting to build a replica of my first ride, 84 buick regal limited. had two hydraulic pumps, 4 batteries, and a set of these a8a3_1.JPG

car also had a t-type hood and spoiler, not my doing, I bought the car like that. I plan on building down to the faded two tone grey and brown paint and brown interior. I will have to figure out what to about the bench seat though.

Phil

I don't know what a set of 5.20s means. I guess tires. Please be more specific and I'll look in my box of tires.

I'm sorry, their made by pegasus for thier wire wheels. Their designed to look like the old premium sportway 5.20 series the lowriders used to roll on in the 70s

hey phil

I dont know if you remember me we met at last years mid atlantic show. I think thats what its called. it's

the show in your area after the nnl east.

anyways did you find a set of the wheels ???????

if not let me know I may have what your looking for. I have a set of those rims there off the 1970 wildcat by model king that came out like a year ago I think. there all solid chrome so they would have to be painted and they do fit great on the 520's but they dont have the slots

let me know

greg

heres a pic of the kit. found it on ebay.

buickwildcat.jpg

Edited by old low&slo

hey phil

I dont know if you remember me we met at last years mid atlantic show. I think thats what its called. it's

the show in your area after the nnl east.

anyways did you find a set of the wheels ???????

if not let me know I may have what your looking for. I have a set of those rims there off the 1970 wildcat by model king that came out like a year ago I think. there all solid chrome so they would have to be painted and they do fit great on the 520's but they dont have the slots

let me know

greg

heres a pic of the kit. found it on ebay.

buickwildcat.jpg

they'd work great. yeah I remember you, you used to have the 70 sumthing rivi right? Anything you might need so we could make it an even trade?

they'd work great. yeah I remember you, you used to have the 70 sumthing rivi right? Anything you might need so we could make it an even trade?

yes sir the 73 rivi.

as far as a trade cant think of anything right now. did you have anything in mind ??

pm me your address and I will get those rims out to you.