Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cheez Whiz

Scale-Master

Beautiful work Mark! I have done the same with a Racing Champions Camaro but it's not as nice as yours!

I would like to see you restore an original Redline! You can buy reproduction wheels with fresh chrome spokes so the main thing would be cleaning up the chassis plate and applying a cool paint job.

Have you ever put them back into the blister packs?

I would like to see you restore an original Redline! You can buy reproduction wheels with fresh chrome spokes so the main thing would be cleaning up the chassis plate and applying a cool paint job.

Have you ever put them back into the blister packs?

Thanks guys.

I have an original Torero on the bench that will be restored one of these days. A good friend was kind enough to provide a new set of wheels for it. I still need to decide on a color for it...

I have returned them to the blisters for friends, but for my personal collection I let roam the range freely.

Usually I just redo them as fun filler jobs between "real" model's lulls, like waiting for things to dry...

Thanks guys.

I have an original Torero on the bench that will be restored one of these days. A good friend was kind enough to provide a new set of wheels for it. I still need to decide on a color for it...

I have returned them to the blisters for friends, but for my personal collection I let roam the range freely.

Usually I just redo them as fun filler jobs between "real" model's lulls, like waiting for things to dry...

If you decide to paint that Redline the way they used to be, you can buy the Spectraflame paint they came in as well!